the boys on their break
haha first i thought he was yackin' i get it now
Now I know where you guys come up with those mad max buckets
oh that's good max!!
It took me a minute to figure it out. But that's funny!
now THATS a line!
I'd like to see the razor blade that cut that line!
talk about dancing with the white lady!
Is this a earthmoving company from las vegas?
Hahaha, he must be pretty cashed up.
"That's some good plutonium nyborg man!"
I don't even want to know how much that had to cost! LOL
Guess that's one way to smuggle it over the border.
Is the green truck have the 6.7l, if so is a dodge or sterling? To expand on the subject, the office fridge must be full of clean urine.
ah, yes the white pipe...
nope Ireland have a read http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/mhidojcwojmh/rss2/
looks like teichert in nor cal:drinkup
^:lmao thats priceless....
Nice!!!!
is this one still going??
jobs done..we are all in "rehab" for the winter
california has a winter? By rehab, do you me you have cut back, instead of the trailer load, you purchase by the bag?