1996 case 1845 c see#JAF0193433 This machine has a 1622 dukes loader valve with a main relief and 2 pilot based relief vales. I need to know the maker of the 2 pilot reliefs and the pressure settings. I have narrowed it down to a LHRV-08 but I need the bar setting and port sizes.
Are those parts worn or corroded? If nobody has an answer to where to get a replacement, there are literally pages and pages of hydraulic pilot valves on ebay of different varieties. Most look different, but if nobody here knows, you may consider emailing several ebay sellers of hydraulic equipment if they know what would fit. They might have an answer for ya and might even have what you are looking for. I've found ebay sellers to be really helpful in the past. But hopefully someone here can help.
I know where to get a replacemental I just need to know the pressure relief specs so they can be shimmed accordingly and the port sizes for the correct flow
Messick's and Coleman still show the originals as possibly available. First off the port size refers to the ports in the manifold block shown in the picture, if you're replacing the old valves and screwing the new ones into the spool valve body, you leave the porting information off the model code so you get just the cartridge. Second, if somebody has a service manual it will have the spec, but since the published main relief pressure is 2,300 psi, I would go 190 BAR (2,755 psi) on both and call it good. You can always add a shim to one if you find it's a hair low.
They show them but they are no longer available. That's why I had to track this company down.
My spec is showing 2400-2500 psi at 2000 rpm on the main relief, circuit relief valves loader bucket, A and B ports 1845c only 2400-2500 psi and they have to be (hand pumped only) to test.
Well there ya go