Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dump truck pulling a wheelie out of the gravel pit

thejdman04 ยท 2007-12-23 21:43

ON here awhile ago there was a video I think of a green truck coming out of a gravel pit pulling a wheelie all the way. I cant find the link, does anyone know it?

Replies6
  1. #1DirtHauler2007-12-23 21:51

    :OMG I used the SEARCH :beatsme feature of the forum and typed in wheelie and got this thread, I think its the one you are looking for. :OMG

  2. #2RollOver Pete2007-12-23 21:59

    LOL... A 1 stack Mack with some poop in the back.:jerry

  3. #3Canadian_digger2007-12-23 22:32

    That was awsome !!!

  4. #4jughead2007-12-24 07:31

    wheelie a guy delivering my loader did one wheel for about 8 ft. a few years ago. had to stop for railroad crossing on a small hill. didnt know at that time the torgue some of those trucks have

  5. #5thejdman042007-12-24 09:25

    Thats not the one i was thinking of but a cool one none the less. I searched and couldnt find it and looked through the safety and truck forums and didnt find it. Its been a long time since i saw it, but thanks for the help. I also searched you tube wish is where it was i believe(but link posted on here) and didnt find it.

  6. #6Dirtman20072007-12-24 09:35

    :falldownlaugh :falldownlaugh :falldownlaugh