Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Construction equipment models

bolt thrower ยท 2007-12-24 01:34

Some time back I found a website about a guy that builds hand made scale models of construction equipment. I tried to find it again and can't. Anyone know the site/guy I'm talking about? He made some amazing models in his garage, guess he has alot of time. Thanks ,Derek.

Replies8
  1. #1Lashlander2007-12-24 01:48

    Try this link. http://www.doncampbellmodels.com/blog/about.html

  2. #2bolt thrower2007-12-24 01:56

    Thanks Lashlander, Your'e dead on!:drinkup :drinkup

  3. #3RollOver Pete2007-12-24 02:12

    Here's another site. Lots of great links. http://www.kensdiecastconstructionmodels.com/2x2x2gallery.html

  4. #4Dirtman20072007-12-24 08:14

    Here are some of the models that I collect

  5. #5kanewolf2007-12-24 11:40

    For discussion of construction models This is probably the best diecast discussion site I have found. Even references this forum periodically ... http://forums.dhsdiecast.com/

  6. #6RollOver Pete2007-12-24 12:02

    Welcome to HEF kanewolf :drinkup

  7. #7dozerman282007-12-25 14:45

    Yea thats my favirote website! I always check back to see if he updates it. I actually just got a new 1:50 CAT D6 with the GPS from norscot for x-mas. I was amazed at how highly detailed it is.

  8. #8Countryboy2007-12-26 19:52

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums kanewolf! :drinkup