Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dynapac CC900 – CC1300 – 12 volt fuel lift pump

Technobutryn ยท 2026-02-27 11:45

Has anyone tried aftermarket fuel pumps to replace the OEM fuel pump, part #4812156389? They are stupid expensive from the dealer. I've found some on various websites that are identical in looks, claim to be a replacement for said fuel pumps. I was wondering if anyone has tried these and had any luck with them? The pumps are not that difficult to replace and don't fail that often, but I am not going to spend $1400.00 on a pump I see online for $25 to $100.

Replies4
  1. #1heymccall2026-02-27 12:07

    If it's a D1105-E4b engine, this should be the correct electric pump. They're all the same save for the electrical connector. If the plug in the image doesnt match, post a picture of your plug, and I'll pick the correct one.

  2. #2Technobutryn2026-02-27 15:36

    It is the white T shaped electrical connector. I just replaced the connectors with Deutsch 2 pin connectors. I bought a John Deere pump to replace the one that was on it. Now that I know about other places to get a pump, I won't even have to pay the John Deere price. Thank you for your help.

  3. #3heymccall2026-02-27 16:25

    Then it would've been this one.

  4. #4Technobutryn2026-02-27 16:32

    Thank you, now I know where to buy them.