Hello all, Working on an ex200, I see a lot of threads on these in here, I have read through them and got some great info from you guys but I haven’t seen my particular issue so here it is. In any of the throttle modes if you pick up on the main boom it will not lift unless you first pressure it into the ground. Once you have went down and built a little pressure it will then go up until you release the joystick. The stick has the same problem if you stick in and build a little pressure then it will stick out until you release joystick. When you try to lift main boom and it is not moving the pump sounds as though it is making oil (not stalling the motor but doing something) but oil not getting there. Stick is same way. I have checked pilot pressure at pump and checked main control valve spools (large spools only under top cap) for hanging up all was good there. Anyone had one like this or similar? Thank you!
Forgot to mention travel, swing and curl all function properly
EX200-3 serial # prefix 14C ? Does work mode selection make any difference ?
Thank you for your reply! I will get the serial for you and I believe I tried the different work modes and it made no difference or little
Serial is 147-68002
Ex200lc-2 applogies for the typo
No worries, I just really wanted to confirm it wasn’t a -1 . Strange machine issue for sure . Have you checked for any service codes ?
The computers seem to not be flashing abnormally but I will double check that when I am near the machine again
Sounds like your spool in the control valve is floating. Did you check bolt 4A for looseness doesn’t take much spring 4C and inner spring 4D. Spring 4D may be broken sometimes you can see it flopping around inside outer spring if broken.