I purchased a E45 - new about 2 months ago. Besides being in shop several times for (no hydraulic power, leaking hose, leaking hose again, extend hoe not working, short in electric system, and low power in tracks) I also have noticed that the machine is well under counter weight - the thing tips with 2 foot bucket of dirt and the bottom track frame flips around. I know I got a lemon, but I would not recommend E45 to anyone. I had E42 and it can dig so much more efficient than the E45. Just wondering is anyone else has had any issues with E45.
I think most of our problems stem from a poor dealership...I have an e 50, and finally have the problems worked out, with another dealership....A two foot bucket, is just a little too large--I have one also--but my machine is a bit bigger.... Maybe the dealer would let you exchange the bucket for a smaller one? Once the problems have sorted themselves out, the machine is fine, but unfortunately the bitter taste lingers Tony ps Maybe you could be lucky and find a better place to do business