Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

E50 bobcat

Darrenall · 2024-12-19 00:48

Hi all I have a 2020 e 50 bobcat excavator with a swing issue 2000hr on the meter non previous issues but now will only swing to the left but then will not stop just continues on untill momentum has run out . All are functions are working as per normal We have checked the associated valves and all seem ok leading me assume the swing motor is the issue any advice/help would be greatly appreciated before motos comes out ! Cheers

Replies3
  1. #1Vetech632024-12-19 07:44

    I believe that system has counter-balance valves......I'm just not sure if they are in the swing motor or the main control valve. A pic of the swing motor may help.

  2. #2Darrenall2024-12-19 17:52

    The swing motor is still in the machine we haven’t pulled it out yet . Just to add when trying to swing to the right you can hear the hydraulics load up but no movement Cheers Darren

  3. #3andrewstarner2026-04-07 14:18

    did you ever find a fix for this?