Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota KX080 one track loosens despite tightening.

Dadnatron ยท 2024-12-19 10:25

2022 KX080 purchased at 400hrs. Left track was loose, no problem, grease it up tight and away I go. Next week, I notice its loose again. Any thoughts? The right side hasn't been touched and remains tight. I am a very 'light' user of the machine, so it isn't me pressing it. I don't have any manuals for it, other than online versions. But I believe I did everything correctly as the track tightened fine when I greased it. I can't 'see' any grease leaking anywhere, but I don't know if there is a location I should be looking, nor is it easy for me to get a good look at anything of note. Using Schaeffer 274

Replies3
  1. #1Tyler d4c2024-12-19 10:34

    Seals are out of the track adjuster or similar problem wheres the grease leaking from

  2. #2Dadnatron2024-12-19 10:41

    I can't see any leak, but I can't see much of anything in that track as it is completely covered over.

  3. #3Tyler d4c2024-12-19 12:24

    Look up from the bottom between the rollers