Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Eager Beaver AP-10L

etd66ss ยท 2015-05-14 12:18

I bought a trailer last year, it has no VIN tag on it and was registered as a 4000 lb homebuilt trailer. I have since been able to determine it is an Eager Beaver AP-10L, 10,000 capacity equipment trailer. The yellow trailer in the following pics is mine, the white one is some pics I found while Googling. http://imgur.com/a/7wVjR Here are the specs I was able to find for the trailer: I have a couple questions I hope some of you can help me with. 1) Does anyone know what year my trailer is? 1980's, 1990's?? 2) I would like to change the Lunette ring to a ball hitch, but it seems Eager Beaver has a proprietary 2-bolt attachment configuration as opposed to the "standard" 4 bolt configuration of many aftermarket hitches. Does anyone know where I can get an Eager Beaver ball hitch that will mate up with my trailer?

Replies1
  1. #1Dualie2015-05-16 00:28

    Post a pic of it, its most likely just a bulldog brand weld on type arrangement to allow bolting of couplers.