Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Early Allis-Chalmers wheel-loader! Nice!!!

cat3208 ยท 2013-07-08 11:32

I was at a tractor show this weekend & saw this early Allis-Chalmers wheel-loader. It was like, right out of factory!!! Has anybody been around on or owned one of these? Excuse the new Windows phone!:Banghead Thanks!

Replies7
  1. #1Mike Van2013-07-09 06:09

    Nice looking machine, I'd just be guessing someone restored it -

  2. #2cat32082013-07-09 06:55

    Anyway you look at it, I would like to own it! How about you - Mike Van?

  3. #3renaud2013-08-18 23:00

    Don't you worry about the window phone.....the main thing is that we see it and it looks very desirable!!! Thanks for showing. Max.

  4. #4glenlunberg2013-08-22 21:30

    Nice wheel loader! It's adorable. Like cat3208 I would also like to have that great machine. I think it can finish lots of jobs.

  5. #5Steve Frazier2013-08-22 23:46

    It sure looks a lot like an old Michigan!

  6. #6ValleyFirewood2013-08-23 16:10

    My grandfather had one on the farm back in the 60s-70s. Sold it in the late 80s. It was no where in that shape, though most of his equipment was pretty rough (he wasn't exactly a mechanic) It has a gas engine, I'm not sure what exactly. I was just a little kid when it was still in use.

  7. #7Gooseidi2013-08-28 11:50

    That is sharp. I wonder what kind of coin he has into it. This must be a labor of love as these machines are not exactly on the top of the food chain for resale value. I'd love to get my Trojan in that kind of shape.