Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Michigan 125, series 1 & 2! Very nice…

cat3208 ยท 2013-07-08 11:50

I was at a tractor show over the weekend & saw these two Michigan wheel-loaders. They look brand-new!!! They are both model 125, but one series 1 & 2. Has any one had any experiences or heard anything on these loaders? Thanks!

Replies6
  1. #1Mike Van2013-07-09 06:12

    The first one has the 'suicide' loader arms that went up & down past the cab. The second pic is a later model articulated machine.

  2. #2cat32082013-07-09 06:52

    Thanks, Mike Van!

  3. #3ben46a2013-07-09 19:58

    The second one is indeed a newer model, but is still rear wheel steer.

  4. #4renaud2013-08-18 22:57

    These are in immaculate condition.....their owner must love them a lot!! The 1st one could very well be a collectible..... Thanks for showing them. Max.

  5. #5glenlunberg2013-08-28 21:51

    I agree to you. These machines are really good. If I have those michigan series, I would surely love and take car of them.

  6. #6Rolitto2014-04-18 07:42

    Michigan 125A Series II and Michigan 125A I'm a Clark and Michigan fan and I must say those machines are awesome, especially the second one. It's a Michigan 125A Series II, dating back to 1962+, the elder one is 125A. Do you have any pictures of the Series II?