Some photos of big earthmoving projects in germany, at first you can see a Cat 375LME loading Cat 735 and 740 ADTs. I hope you like the pics
Hitachi Zaxis 520LCH, and a fleet of Cat ADTs.
What part of Germany are you in ? My wife is from Feucht-Moosbach sure miss the beer and the great food .
:scool I live only 20 kilometers away from Moosbach / Feucht. Greetings to your wife!
Nice Nice pic's 992!:beerchug Cheers, Peter
Do the German construction operators get a beer break? Real nice pictures.
They do indeed get a "beer break".During my tour of duty it was common mid morning to see them stop and grab their "wiretops" to whet their whistle.Customs may have changed in 50 years but somehow I doubt it.The laws may have changed however. Ron G
Yes, its called Breakfast:drinkup
Normally the equipment operators don´t have a beer break, they only have a break at 12.30 pm. Most of the operators only drink juice or lemonade, coke or something - don´t drink :drinkup and drive!
some more: Cat 345CL Komatsu PC750 LC-6 Volvo A30D
Two Liebherr R974B
Don´t wondering about the german flags on the machines, the pictures were taken during the soccer world cup in germany 2006.
some of those guys are digging over their drive motors, whats going on is it cool in germany to do that lol im just kidding
Most of the machines only digging loose material like sand as you can see on the pics. No rocks that could damage the drive motors inside. Sometimes it is better than turning the complete undercarriage.
yeah i see its just hard to see it when your always told not to
Cat 385C LME with sharp teeth...
It look's like them Norwegian Kverneland teeth.
Yes, it´s a Kvernex/Klepp Mek bucket
Hi Ah ok! I did se them teeth here for the first time many years ago. I'm also checking in LKW-Stafans site daily. I have the same nick there. Sadly my German is non excistanse. But one can atleast look at the pic's! Peter
I am also registered at lkw-stefan.de:drinkup Here one pic of the norwegian bucket with turnable teeth
some more pics from may 09, ICE construction site
more pics here: http://www.baumaschinenmodelle.com/fototouren-erdbau/