Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Eason Yale, Trojan 2000 General Questions

itugboat ยท 2016-04-20 09:29

Hello there I am currently looking at purchasing a Yale 2000 with a cummins diesel. Not sure on the year but to give a vague description the cab is white with the exhaust and intake coming out of the top of the engine hood by the looks of it. I wanted to ask some questions before even giving this thing the time of day because it's going to need some serious work. Does Yale/Trojan still have parts available? My concern is the front differential and odd parts that are usually specific to the equipment. Not like engines, hoses, shafts, and bearings. I cant find any dealers with searches online so is there a company to call that i can get parts from or a website. I'm based in NE Ohio. I know the brakes do not work on this piece of equipment. What is the usual repair cost to get those things back in a working order? I will be operating in a tight area. My main concern is the same with my current backhoe. The parts for it are getting scarce and once the brakes are finished on the backhoe I pretty much have to take out the pedals and just use the bucket as a brake. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Replies0

No replies yet.