Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

East Coaster’s

dirty4fun ยท 2011-08-26 19:23

Hope things don't get as bad as it is looking for you. Better find some high ground, and hunker down. Good Luck!

Replies4
  1. #1TOM V2011-08-26 19:43

    I hope it's not too bad, just got to ride it out. Thanks

  2. #2markshr1512011-08-26 19:58

    lots of hype.

  3. #3Buckethead2011-08-26 21:35

    I am a few miles inland, so I should be safe from the flood water. But if I were on one of the barrier islands between the ocean and bay, I would be driving west. And fast, too.

  4. #4Nac2011-08-30 22:56

    Finally got to get back to my yard to check on the flood. A lot worse then in March 3' higher. By the way as you see in the pic my tag-a-long was submerged any thing I need to do , flush , drain before use? PS I moved all the equipment and trucks so just a little mess to clean up.