Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Edd–problem with Cat 302.5 mini

Edd ยท 2016-03-07 20:03

1999 mini excavator -cat 302.5 with cab - engine runs fine - the hydronic sword intermittently - Sequence Of event 1 - it will be working ok 2- when I lift the left console and pull switch handle up - But then when I return the console to the Down or operating position the hydronics most time will not operate immediately. 3- if I increase the RPM's many times I will start to work 4- it's sometime works for hr's but then it will stop working monetarily 5- but it's never stops working completely- it alway stats working The switch in the console has be changed twice in the last two year by the Cat dealer- Hear in Montana. They also did some wiring work - Now they are telling me that in need to send it too trier shop so They can take the cab off so they can look at everything. If I life the floorboard is there anything that would be there that might be cousing the problem Ed

Replies2
  1. #1digger242j2016-03-08 06:50

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums, Edd. I've edited the title of your thread so that everybody can get an idea of what you're asking about.

  2. #2Glen Bell2016-03-08 19:59

    I read the whole post and still don't understand. I figure by "hydronics" he means hydraulics, but the reference to "hydronic sword" has me baffled. I dunno.