Here is a house/barn demo I did today.
dam man clean that window...lol house came down nice, are you going to break it down any smaller?
Yeah that window is terrible. I came out of that marsh yesterday and I couldn't find any rags. I broke it up a little bit smaller after I took the pic.
Nice work. You like the new 345d? Looks like it's got the variable undercarriage on it too. Now get that window clean :drinkup :usa
They are OK. They are pretty much like all Cat excavators broken or ready to break. I do like the VG undercarriage. We turned them all the way out when we got 'em and left 'em that way.
Sweet demo shots you got there, man, and a nice track hoe to do the wrecking with. Love the pictures, keep them coming man. That is awesome. How long did it take you to put the house and the barn on the ground? Was there anything worth saving there or did you trash it all? How old do you think the buildings were? Did they come down pretty easy or give you any trouble? With a big machine like that I suspect they fell pretty fast and easy. Nice work, man.
It took about 10 mins to get the house down and maybe 15 mins to do the barn. I did salvage the old loose hay loader out of the barn. Most of the old dairy barns around here were built around 1900. The house and barn came down easy when you are using a 345.
The hoe was definitely too stronger for hundred ten years old house and barn An 303.5 hoe could be do the same job I guess!!! Frenchy :canada
Yeah, but it's more fun to wreck it with the 345, if ya got the power. More fun to work with a machine that has balls. Awesome machines those 345s are indeed.
Got to use what you have. Those 345's are the smallest hoe's we have.