Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

For Wolf: Demolition of an Aussie Icon!

RocksnRoses ยท 2010-04-24 07:06

The Outback Dunny!:falldownlaugh

Replies7
  1. #1plantman.uk2010-04-24 13:24

    knocking down the ****e house

  2. #2Squizzy246B2010-04-24 20:42

    Bloody Vandal.... Hey RnR...hope you checked if it was occupied first and for redbacks...

  3. #3willie592010-04-24 21:07

    LoL...did R&R flatten your outback outhouse Squizzy? :lmao

  4. #4Wolf2010-04-25 01:56

    You are so awesome, m8. Thanks for thinking of me when you were doing the demolition. You know I am the demolition king, and I only wish I was there to see you do the destruction in person. But thanks for posting the pictures, I love them, and I hope you had some fun, and made some money, doing this wonderful demolition. Keep the great photos coming. Love it~~~

  5. #5RocksnRoses2010-04-25 07:00

    Too right! I gave him a sporting chance:jawdrop .....but not the redbacks, plenty of them in there. Are you kidding, Atco, have you seen those bloody great limestone blocks he builds walls out of, the Komatsu would bounce off the side of his dunny, it would be built like a brick s...house!:lmao:lmao:falldownlaugh RnR.

  6. #6RocksnRoses2010-04-25 07:19

    No worries, Wolf, thought I'd lighten the show up a bit. Fun yes, money no, it was our own bloody dunny! RnR.

  7. #7Wolf2010-04-26 00:55

    great photos, keep them coming!