Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

EH problem

Danny Steel · 2022-01-29 13:58

My 2012 tr270 has no drive or bucket movement Sometimes playing around with the operate button on the display it will work for about 5 seconds. Then all stops I tried disconnecting the door and plugged in the bypass with no change thanks for any help

Replies4
  1. #1Danny Steel2022-01-29 18:12

    It was working ok when I ran the machine again, But after approx 5 min the emergency brake comes on and stops all hydraulics….then I wait a minute or 2 and the brake comes off and runs fine. I noticed a loose battery lug , so I cleaned up the terminals and have it on charge in the shop….I’m hoping this is the problem

  2. #2KSSS2022-01-30 09:48

    Those early machines had some issues with wire routing in the control handles. If you still have an issue after tightening the battery cable, I would pull apart the right handle and check the wiring for rub throughs, my guess would be your park brake wire is rubbed through.

  3. #3Danny Steel2022-01-30 13:25

    It wasn’t the batter connection….also looked at the joy stick wires, they all look good I’m wondering if it’s the display module

  4. #4KSSS2022-01-30 15:03

    Check the connection where the lapbar comes down and contacts the switch. It will be behind you and on your left side. Try cleaning off the contact patch.