Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Eight Dozers

JSD ยท 2010-12-31 23:38

Tho

Replies25
  1. #1JSD2011-01-01 00:01

    Trying to upload a picture.................

  2. #2JSD2011-01-01 00:09

    8 Dozers. See anything odd about this picture?

  3. #3Aussie Leroy2011-01-01 01:13

    Only the cable blade

  4. #4Digga Dave2011-01-01 02:09

    Is it just me or do 5 of the dozers have what looks like snow-wing like attachments?

  5. #5RonG2011-01-01 04:49

    If you look long enough the picture will explode and scare the dawgs hit out of you. .Ron G

  6. #6DPete2011-01-01 10:42

    No dust

  7. #7hthunder2011-01-01 10:46

    Odd? Looks photo chopped..............

  8. #8willie592011-01-01 10:57

    Well that's an interesting dredging method.

  9. #9JSD2011-01-01 11:02

    No photoshop. Took it at quitting time just before they lined up for fuel.

  10. #10markshr1512011-01-01 11:03

    It looks like someone is going to bury them alive.(I just added the alive part for drama )

  11. #11sandnsnow2011-01-01 11:13

    Digga, those are slope boards.

  12. #12Temu2011-01-01 12:17

    Yes! I see it! they are all walking on water!

  13. #13firetruck dvr.2011-01-01 12:42

    I give up..... what is it?

  14. #14wnydirtguy2011-01-01 14:21

    no silt fence

  15. #15JSD2011-01-01 15:16

    Buddy Pushing.

  16. #16digger242j2011-01-01 16:55

    JSD, I'm thinking you probably wanted something a little more complete for the thread title. Tell me what you wanted, and I can fix it... On edit: Title changed. LOL. That's what I was thinking...

  17. #17jimrr2011-01-02 11:51

    It looks like salt water where the 8 are lined up (that sure makes a mess of iron!) but it looks like a river bed in southern calif according to the post.........silt fence.... Don't know how they get away with that, did it in spring time?

  18. #18turbo87812011-09-25 16:05

    i'd rather run the old cable blade. is it a 2U, I cant tell?

  19. #19JSD2011-09-27 12:08

    It's a 2U buddy pushing with our D9L. We were just having a little fun with it during a flood control project.

  20. #20JeremiahSr2011-09-28 17:58

    if they parked em like this...meaning in the middle of the water.....they must have a grudge against the guy driving the fuel truck!

  21. #21Nige2011-09-29 07:09

    How about 19 dozers..? A line-up of new D11R's just before we delivered them to a customer.

  22. #22Iron@Dirt2011-10-02 19:56

    They must have used an extra long check to get all the zero s in.

  23. #23Nige2011-10-03 07:42

    That was only PART of the order. Altogether we delivered 54 x D11R's to them over the space of about 18 months. Oh, and over 100 x 793Cs as well ...............

  24. #24dressed2kill2011-10-04 13:01

    I was expecting this to be one of those pics that changes to an ugly face and screams at you

  25. #25OldandWorn2011-10-04 14:21

    A lot of pushing power there!