Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Einstein hack job on EC motor

Jmckinstrie · 2025-02-09 21:49

hi all. Requesting a picture of the backside of the ec motor bracket on a few ex120-2. The Einstein that owned before hacked the throttle sensor tabs off to install a linear actuator to control throttle, instead of fixing it correctly. I see where the tab should go and would like a clear picture to avoid adjustment issues for the sensor. I post a pic soon. Thanks.

Replies4
  1. #1Jmckinstrie2025-02-10 07:06

    You can see where tabs were cut off. Height of them is easier to deduce. Angle in reference to “T” bracket not so much.

  2. #2Simon C2025-02-10 14:11

    Easy to see in mind that you need motor hooked up on shaft. Hard to know what needs to be welded on without someone elses to copy off of. I personally hate trial and error. Prefer perfect drawing from measurements and fabricate and hopefully close. Simon C

  3. #3Jmckinstrie2025-02-10 14:26

    For sure Simon. Don’t want to Play weld and grind off more than one time. I messaged a use parts dealer with no response from week back.

  4. #4Simon C2025-02-10 14:43

    Must be an old EX omewhere in a salvage yard that has the plate. Worth checking on internet for. Simon C