Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Eject Pullscraper for a 200-300PS Tractor

SwissBoy ยท 2008-03-02 12:28

Hello me Friends I`m from Switzerland, my english is not very well, but i hope that you understand it. In Switzerland it have less experience with Scraper. I search a Pullscraper for dis Conditions: -Dry and Wet Soil ( not very heavy) -For a JD 8200 4WD Tractor with 230Hp -Low Soil pressure (We have very hard environmental protection law for the soil pressure. -Which Manufacturer has the best Bowlform for a optimal soilflow? ok i wish you a nice week. Greeting Peter

Replies5
  1. #1mitchell29052008-03-03 11:44

    Renyolds is a good bet: http://www.reynoldsinternational.com/webforms/productsubtypes.aspx?ptid=2&loc=na-en&dis=0

  2. #2Construct'O2008-03-03 16:58

    I like the Ashland scrapers:usa

  3. #3Countryboy2008-03-03 18:09

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums SwissBoy! :drinkup

  4. #4farm_boy2008-03-03 23:25

    For low ground pressure I would check out the Deere 1814 scraper. This thing uses 6 tires across the back and offers a tremendous amount of floatation and low ground pressure.:thumbsup

  5. #5SwissBoy2008-03-04 13:41

    Hello everybody I thank you for the answer. I see, you unterstand me bad english Low Ground Pressure is for me, 0,6bar/cm2 i can only work with Tracks or big radial Tyres with pressureregulator. Tracks are very expensiv! And ah other Problem is, in Europe you can normal drive on the Road with max. 3,5m that is 137inch. Nice gress from Holland Peter