Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Weird dump rig

tuney443 ยท 2008-03-02 16:09

A guy on another site was asking about where he could salvage parts from this ancient dinosaur of a rig. Looked like a scraper type tractor front, but instead of a bowl in the rear,there was this Euc like dump body. Anybody?

Replies6
  1. #1tuney4432008-03-02 16:29

    Here it is: #1 02-23-2008, 06:31 PM yancy Member Join Date: Aug 2005 Location: All over the midwest of, IL Posts: 83 Where could I find This ATHEY unit -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am looking to find a Athey 15 Ton dumping Unit for a 760A I have only seen two before need it to hook to a 760A John Deere earth mover tractor. will travel. Also would be interested in any other attachments for the 760. Attached Images __________________ 2000 GMC 2500 reg cab backrack DMI bumper with ultramounts 7.5 foot western unimount and a grotech salter. "A service truck with out the look" FOR SALE 1980 Chevy K20 custom made quickhook 7'6'' western plow blade hooked to a myers pump and bracket. 1997 John Deere Gator with plow working on adding salt spreader to it. Ford 4400 tractor for when things get deep--has stayed in the shed for 3 years now yancy View Public Profile Send a private message to yancy Find all posts by yancy Add yancy to Your Buddy List #2 Yesterday, 05:51 PM

  2. #2bobin352008-03-02 17:13

    i worked for a company that has or had one of these

  3. #3yancy2008-03-31 20:07

    yep that was my post I have looked for two years and can not find one for sale

  4. #4yancy2008-03-31 20:09

    here is the link I can not get the pics to post http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=59202

  5. #5Northart2008-04-03 03:02

    Athey Wagon Hello Tunney443, Brice Brothers out of Fairbanks,Alaska had a fleet ? of them , some Clark exMilitary scraper units pulling them. I remember them, as I worked with them, years ago. Don't know what became of them. Maybe them still got them in the yard.

  6. #6Northart2008-04-03 18:02

    Athey Wagon General Gear and Machine , Boise,Id has one.