Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Electrical connector for a Hitachi ex200-3

oh dan · 2026-04-04 10:18

Dose any one have part no. for a Hitachi ex 200-3 pressure sensor electrical connector on wiring harness side, for hydraulic pump, and also the a A sensor wire connector on the wiring harness side, don't have a part manual, really appreciate it

Replies5
  1. #1excavator2026-04-04 11:18

    I don't believe the -3 parts manual listed electrical connectors. Hitachi had a harness end kit you could buy that had several of each common end in it. Somewhere I do have a newer Hitachi harness end catalog that lists "most" of them, I will try to locate it. Where in Washington state are you located?

  2. #2gggraham2026-04-04 13:12

    For the most part when we had to repair a wiring harness most of the electircal connectors can be found locally. We have a great electrical supplier here. We just take a picture or we take the connector in and he matches it. Mouser.com has pretty much any ele3ctrical connector you want problem being you have to look them up which can be challenging.

  3. #3Diesel Dave2026-04-04 15:46

    Part # 4456507 . I believe contains (2) complete female connectors with short pigtails. Part # 4456498 . Contains 1 complete male and 1 complete female connector with short pigtails.

  4. #4excavator2026-04-04 20:44

    FYI I have a complete OEM Hitachi wiring harness from the cab back for an EX200-3 that is available if needed.

  5. #5oh dan2026-04-04 23:02

    thanks for the information i think John Deere dealer has some of the connectors but you need part no. when you go in for them, the new wiring harness that you have dose it have marking on the connector for where they go ? the old wiring has had a little bit if pocket knife use on it for checking voltage. and i am by eatonville wa.