Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Technical Assistance Needed – Furukawa W738 LS Wheeled Excavator Display & ECU Wirinh

DOUAHCHIA · 2026-04-04 11:00

Title / Sujet : Technical Assistance Needed – Furukawa W738 LS Wheeled Excavator Display & ECU Wiring Post / Contenu : Hello everyone, I am currently working on a Furukawa W738 LS wheeled excavator , and I need assistance with electrical diagnostics and wiring details related to the display panel and the ECU. I have been active on this forum for some time, and I figured this community would have the technical expertise to help out. What’s happening:​ The display panel (W738‑II LS) powers on normally. The engine RPM, travel speed, and some indicator readings do not show correctly or remain blank, despite the panel lighting up. I suspect the issue may involve ECU connections, harness wiring, internal pins, or fused circuits , but I do not want to replace parts without proper information. All manuals I found online are older scans or incomplete , missing accurate wiring diagrams and connector pinouts . I am local in Tunisia, where access to dealer service manuals is very limited. What I am specifically looking for:​ Service or workshop manual for Furukawa W738 LS (especially wiring diagrams). Detailed wiring schematics between the ECU and the control display panel. Pinout lists or connector maps for the main harness (ECU/display). Any field troubleshooting tips or similar experiences from members who have worked on Furukawa wheeled excavators. I am a trained technician and can perform diagnostics and electrical troubleshooting carefully. Any PDF manuals, scanned schematics, photos, pinouts, or comments from your experience would be extremely appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help and expertise! Best regards, Douahchia Rached Tunisia

Replies0

No replies yet.