Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Electrical problem!!!!

Nugentmechanical · 2024-11-16 10:49

Hey guys I’m working on a case 130D excavator that is showing electrical problem on the screen. And the code is 7200 and I cannot get any help with this from anyone it’s like I’m speaking another language. So if anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it! I’ve also called multiple dealers and no help. I don’t have a computer to plug in because let’s face it they are really expensive. So thank you for the help!

Replies5
  1. #1Joe H2024-11-16 10:56

    You could try the search button top right. HeavyEquipmentForums

  2. #292U 34062024-11-16 10:57

    HeavyEquipmentForums

  3. #392U 34062024-11-16 10:58

    Dang, beat me by a second.

  4. #4Joe H2024-11-16 11:00

    Still beat you.

  5. #5Nugentmechanical2024-11-16 11:07

    Thank you i did see that thread with the schematic but the excavator I’m working on although is the same size the model is slightly different so the wiring pins are different where the 130b has an 11 pin across plug the one I’m working on the 130d has a 10 pin across so im not sure which wire to go after??