Hi all! I'm Jeremy! Im a Taurus and I mess stuff up! Ok... now to be serious, I am in need of an electrical diagram of a jd 310j 2008. I'm trying to find an op and test manual but they say 10 days before I can get one.....too long to be down. Dealer says they print on demand....used copies are just as much almost and take as long too. Here's the problem, code 110.04 Ecu engine temp sensor fault. Found out the voltage it was to be running and checked it. It was below the 4.9v which indicates a wire damaged, short to ground, the gauge, or the ecu of 2300 bucks. Trying to find where the wires from engine temp sensor go to...keep in mind I'm an electrical idiot. #2.. Flc 737.12 i cant remember what that was. Torque something solenoid short I believe... Here's the story. One of my coolant hoses to heat exchanger blew and got coolant all over underbelly. Got several things saturated. It worked fine for a day then started shifting into neutral and staying there until I turned the machine off and restarted. Kept doing it so I kept restarting and quit shifting selector out of 1st gear. Did fine as long as I didn't shift.when I had to reverse, sometimes it would kick it in to neutral. I took the plate off front of transmission to reveal 3 solenoid. Had 4 wire lead connectors but only 3 solenoids, anyhow I unplugged and noticed oily residue in them, cleaned out with starting fluid, cleaned solenoids up, they had an 1/8 inch of dust and oil/coolant built up on them. Still had shifting back into neutral problems. Need any help out there please! Thank you for reading! Jeremy Freeman
You can get a download of the repair or test manuals. That means you could have it tonight. But they are not cheap and there is a serial number break at 159759. (the dealer should have pointed you to this site) With my 310C... it was the test manual not the repair manual that had the circuit diagrams. go to the Deere bookstore at link below. http://www.johndeeretechinfo.com/in...earch&division=All&language=19&searchFor=310j
Jeremy What is your email address .I can email you one and manual . thanks Ed
I have three more file that need to be emailed do the size aloud to upload here.
Thank you very much [email protected]
Thank you. [email protected]
Manuals were emailed to you .Hope they help .
Hi, can i have the manual as well? Same problem as OP. Eng temp sensor fault, Fuel temp sensor fault, and Park Brake fault. I managed to get park brake fault gone, but its still not moving. Backhoe and loader operation are just fine, it just wont move forward and backward. Thank you.
Whats your email ?
Hi tool_king, its [email protected] Thank you so much!
By the way, im having weird situation, not just like everybody elses. Park brake fault 522398, eng temp sensor fault 104.04, fuel temp fault 174.04. But tried everybody solution doesnt fix it. Any idea anyone?
Email sent with manuals.
Take look at the books . It will explain it .
Hi Ed, i have received the attachment. Thank you so much, life saver!
Muchas gracias por la info
Hi tool king, please i need this manual? [email protected]
Mauals emailed.
I'd appreciate a copy too, tool_king. [email protected] Joe H
Joe email sent .
Ed, got 'em. Yahoo decided they were spam but I retrieved them. Thank you, Joe Hennessey
Awesome you were able to download them .
No problem with the download, just Yahoo deciding it was spam. Nice manual, a good crisp copy. Thanks again, Joe H
would you mind sending those my way also? engine temp sensor with same 110.04 code. intermittent though
[email protected]
I could really use those manuals, i have sensor fault as well replaced sensor no luck. [email protected] Thanks
Any chance you could send me a copy really need it. [email protected]
Anyone who has a copy of the manual I could really use it trying to get my 310j backup to working condition. Thanks in advance Dave
tool_king, any chance I could get a copy too? Struggling with similar electrical issues. [email protected] Thank you!
Email sent.
@tool_king hate to bring back an old thread but i have a jd310j i could really use your help with any manual you might have for it. coolant temp issue 104.04. email is [email protected]
Manuals emailed to you.
Old thread - but could I possibly get a copy of the manuals if anyone on this thread still has them? My email is [email protected]
Manuals emailed to you .
Wow, hurray for tool_king and all the people he has helped. You have helped many a folk around this site like Nige and V-Tech, mg2361 and so many others. Thanks from all of them in case they forgot to thank you. Keep up the volunteer spirit. Simon C
Thank you .That is what we are here for .To help each other out . One person can not know everything .
tool king. I also would appreciate those files. If you would please. [email protected]
Hey tool king I could use a manual as well please I've been running 07 310j with 110.04 for years,among others thank u let me know if I can get u anything thsnks
What is your email ?
Tool King, keeping this thread alive with a request for the 310J manual for the same temp sensor issue... [email protected] Thanks!
One the way to you .
Thanks! Much reading to do.....