Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Electrical schematics for a 1994 580super Lseries 1

hammer head · 2024-01-17 19:29

I am in search of the electrical schematics for a series 1 1994 super l I can't seem to find a series 1 they're all series 2 online it seems like also looking for a parts manual for the same series backhoe I come across dozens of series 2 but I can't seem to get my fingers on a series 1. Help please

Replies6
  1. #1Tinkerer2024-01-17 20:58

    I have the service manual. Send me your email address in a PM and I will send you a link to my Google Drive and you can download it. Case never made a 580SL series 1. The first ones were 580SL's. They were followed by the series 2. Your tractor is in the parts book and the title looks like this ----> 580SL - LOADER BACKHOE - BSN JJG0239361 (05/98 - 12/00)​ BSN = before serial number JJGO239361 LOADER BACKHOE - BSN JJG0239361 | CASE Construction | MyCNH US Store www.mycnhistore.com

  2. #2hammer head2024-01-17 22:19

    Okay, I'm new at this, not sure how to pm on this. It makes sense now that I can't find the series one. The guy I bought the backhoe from gave me a set of books from a super k not sure if there's much difference can't read half of it it's so splotting

  3. #3hammer head2024-01-17 22:43
  4. #4hammer head2024-01-17 22:44

    Thank you for the link, and thank you for your help

  5. #5Tinkerer2024-01-18 07:15

    To start a Conversation with anther member, hover your curser over their user name and you will see a pop-up that gives you access to start it. It will look like this-->

  6. #6hammer head2024-01-18 08:11

    When I get home to some decent Wi-Fi and able to get on to my computer I'm going to restart this conversation. I'm not sure I'm using things right on this phone