Hello, I have a 2007 Elliott G85 F mounted on a Sterling truck. I just purchased the equipment a couple months ago and one day my boom down function stoped working and I was able to get it to work using the anti two block override. Took it to the shop they found a short on the two block system so they by passed it to get it to work ( we don't use the winch). After that an issue came up when we boom down from the basket the boom shakes when you leg go as if you let go on the valve bank harshly but no matter how slow we go when the switch gets released it will shake. Had two separate companies come down we changed a bunch of parts just in case , like the holding valve cartridge on the main piston, filters , got the main piston resealed but they don't have equipment to pressure test , I changed out the top switch on the electric boom controls in the basket , changed out the pulsars for multiple functions.This was done because we thought we can make this issue go away with adjusting the ramp , thrash controls on the switch and it did not do much so we called OEM controls and they told us we would have to reset the switch with equipment we dont have or just buy a new one which was already to spec so we just did that. We changed pulsars around , we changed the hoses at the hydraulic bank below to check if it was the bank but that was not it either. So now we are thinking of pulling the piston back out and taking it to a shop to test it and hopefully thats it. Any ideas?
I got very little service in my own area I always phoned the service manager at elliott in Omaha and found him very helpful and knowledgeable. The number is in their web sight in contacts. Good luck