Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Employment in the Bay Area

7840sl ยท 2014-05-14 02:01

Hey , I've being operating Excavators for the past 8-9 years, all ISO pattern, I've just moved to the Bay Area from New Zealand , where I've been for the past 3 years , I've. Done all aspects of operating, but prefer earthworks, but am willing to do anything really. Does anyone know a good company/ companies around the Bay Area that are good to work for. Thanks Pierce

Replies6
  1. #1ddigger2014-05-14 19:25

    Are you union?

  2. #2Acivil2014-05-14 20:28

    Helmer and Sons in the Napa Valley are good guys.

  3. #37840sl2014-05-14 23:33

    Nope not Union,

  4. #4old-iron-habit2014-05-15 10:40

    The bay would be a good place to join up. If you can get reference letters showing experience it really helps.

  5. #57840sl2014-05-15 16:41

    I have, got plenty of very good reference, where abouts do I join??

  6. #6old-iron-habit2014-05-15 17:39

    Best way is a reference from a contractor but look up the International Union of Operating Enginers in the phone book and pay them a visit.