Any one have experience with the engcon product. Specifically the fork attachment How high can it lift with forks and keep forks parallel to ground? Thoughts on it, pros, cons? Thanks in advance
I have had the pleasure of a demo on the Dirt Ninja's Engcon equipped JD 200 seen in his You Tube videos. Tom makes himself and his machine available to Engcon for promotional meet and greet/demonstrations. He has had it a couple of years now and it seems to be just an extension of his hand. He has both quick couplers so that he can drop out the rotator if so desired. He also has the dry break hands free hydraulic couplers. Check out the "Dirt Ninja" on the tube. The Engcom buckets are built to optimize the use of the rotator. He also has a Engcom clam that I would love to have. I wanted one for the company I work for... however you can not dig wet with it much. When I question Engcom sale support about it. They indicate that somebody was digging wet with it occasionally by using copious quanities of dialectic (sp?) grease in the electrical fittings. We dig wet constantly in salt and fresh water, so it wouldn't work for us. Contact Engcom in Ct. My contact there was Joanna Tomczyk. If I was ponying up for a excavator that attachment would be part of my package. It is a little spendy though.