Soo, we have a JD 544e with 12430.0 hrs, the coolant in oil has finally gotten to a few ounces between pm's. I have done many different engines with aftermarket parts ,BUT that was when you knew that a certain brand was good, Clevite for instance. FP Diesel for another. Since the inception of china Im not sure and neither is my parts guy on what to get. Any ideas. Not opposed to OEM just testing the waters. Also doing its first brake job, probably would have went longer if some dope hadnt put the wrong oil in the diff. Thanks Russ
I get good service with max force kits.
Typ4, my only opinion on this rebuild is to have a custom rebuild done on you head at a local engine machine shop I used to do the exchange and put together but found most of the heads I got were welded up or had been on and off engines so much they were getting machined thin or anything else that could cause me problems. Besides its usually a third the money to have it cleaned seats ground valves probably only need ground new springs sand stem seals. I got my last roman kit from the local auto parts store there is tons of stuff out there for this "farm" equipment. I did have packaging issue one of my bearing sets had shifted in its plastic wrap and had scratched the bearing under it, anyone can have shipping problems so inspect everything carefully.....TIO