What could be the cause of oil in radiator, on the other hand there was no water in oil. I tested the engine oil cooler using some pressure and did not see any leakage. This is not the first time I have seen this on SAA6D114-2 used on komatsu PC300-7 Could it be liner?
Did you pressurise the oil side ? Had a leaking oil cooler on a different machine once and no amount of pressure would make it leak the other way round . Never seen a liner leak oil into water .
Did not pressurize the oil side. You mean, while the engine is off I use an external pump like the one we use after engine rebuilt to lubricate before starting it. And it is gonna leak to water side, so how can I find out the location of the leakage
You need to remove the oil cooler core from the engine, blank one of the oil ports, put compressed air to the other oil port and put it in a bucket of water.
And give it some time to work it's way out. Air can form a bubble in a place and take time to show up. I'd also be tempted in heating the bucket of water if nothing shows right off.
OK
That engine as I recall is a Cummins 6CT built under license by Komatsu. I don't recall it having any liners. I seem to remember the cooler is a plate type unit that was pretty easy to remove from the side of the engine block. You should be able to remove and test it in less than four hours. Oil pressure on those things was up around 70 PSI or more when cold. Engine coolant press might be up to 14 PSI so it would take a big crack or lots of time before coolant would go the other way.
Thank you, I appreciate it