Any one made a engine removal tool brackets for removing V3800 Kubota engines. Bobcat wants about $2,100 for the three part numbers that make up their engine removal tools. Pictures would be great.
Whats special about them, never worked on one just curious what would be needed for you to make them. Is it nothing more than a bracket you can lift on? Shouldn't be hard at all to make.
I got a removal tool pic I can email to you . looks simple to construct used to pull engine hydro pump at same time. need a welder to put together. can pull bobcat 2203 kubota but will prob work on t 180 190 250 and prob 300. send me email add and will email to you.
Thanks for the replys. The book finally came in from bobcat. So that gave me a picture of the engine removal tools. I got them made up Saturday wasn't a bad job and saved $2,100.00 that Bobcat want for the tools. I hope to get the engine and hydros pulled this weekend so I can get the fuel tank out.
Cracked fuel tank?
Not exactly a cracked fuel tank. The battery blew up and a hot piece of it burned a hole in the tank. I got the motor out and the tank changed and was ready to change the wiring harness opened the box took the harness out put it on the floor to compare to the old one to only find out they ordered the wrong one. I even took in the old harness when I had them order it to make sure they got the right one. I called them Monday and got no where trying to get this straighten out. It is bad enough this machine only has 200 hours on it and no one bobcat or the dealer will help. They can't even get the right parts. So here I set and can't get the machine back together.
Finally got the right wiring harness. Several calls to Bobcat and emails and still no reply. I got the harness changed fuel tank in and motor back in. Got it finished up tonight. Nice to have it back running again. I think while I have it in the shop I will do the 14 pin conversion to the aux electrial.
Can someone please send me a copy of the picture of the removal tool? Thanks!
Only 200hrs and you have to do all that work? Don't the machines have a warranty?
^^ prob not for a battery that blew up and caused damage to the fuel tank...
sorry about that cdndieselmonkey just got your email . pics or on the way have any questions holler at me.
Thanks so much for the dimensions and pictures! Should work awesome!
yeah . haven't ever pulled one myself but I had a guy come out and pulled one for me. didn't look to be to bad except for the disconnects / hope It goes well for you
Just a quick up date on the S-750. I sent a couple more emails to Bobcat and the dealer and still no phone call or email. I have run the machine another 50 hours cutting trees with a tree saw. Saving up hopely if we have a good corn crop next year I can sell it and look at some other brands. This will be the last Bobcat I own. I can't believe this people no help with the engine tool,books or a discount on parts. It must be nice to do as you like. I am only one guy and they could care less if they lost my busniess.
hey slowstep think i could get you to email me that picture of the engine picker
I found this s-750 manual from bobcat.
New here and great site for info! I recently removed the engine (V3307) Bobcat S650 that was rebuilt and now ready to be installed. Does the pump need to be bolted to the engine and go in as one. Also is there some sort of engine removal/install tool or bracket that would make things easier. If anyone could explain the process I have to got through or point me in the right direction be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
bobcat makes a "special" lifting device that balances the eng/pumps as an assembly... just curious how you got the engine out... we pull eng/pumps as an assembly, theres way too many bolts hidden on the pump mount on the flywheel side of the engine
i did pull just the engine out with a bobcat that had an attachment for lifting large rolls of artificial grass. Its a long tube that goes through the middle of the roll and i just welded a ring on the end for the chain. Them flywheel bolts were very difficult. So i'm going to try to just pull this pump forward enough to get to the flywheel bolts with lines still attached. Not sure if the lines have any length for that if not ill have to undo them.
Bringing this back from the dead. Could anyone send me a picture of the tool needed to remove the engine in an s250? I've got a bad oil leak from the oil pan so guessing I need to pull the motor to get swap it out