ENR's Top Construction Images of 2009 were unveiled today online and will be published in the upcoming January 4th, 2010 issue. 30 images representing the Best Photos of the Year in Construction were chosen from a submission of 1,752 entries. While I submitted a pretty broad selection of photos they chose one of my favorites as seen below. As much as the way 2009 ended with little fanfare this is a great way to start 2010!!!! I shot this image while on a job this summer in Hartford, CT. It was a beautiful summer's day until the storm clouds rolled in and the temperature dropped about 10 degrees almost instantly. The winds picked up and just before it started to rain, day turned to night at 2:00 in the afternoon. You can see all the images I submitted in my Photo Contest Gallery on my website link. Here is the complete Slideshow of Winners Photos on ENR.com
Now take a bow there Steve and a big slap on the back for that well done,now for an important QUESTION what is the story with the calenders, got a girlie one for the shed but I need one for the office, and I am awaiting one with pictures of Knoxville to be delivered.your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Congrats!
Way to go Stephen! :drinkup ENR is a top notch construction industry publication. Good job.
It's a winner! Great job, That's a nice photo! An employee and long time co-worker snapped this one at our project. http://enr.construction.com/photocontest/2009/detail.asp?itemid=7 There are a lot of good projects out there even in a down economy. Keep that iron moving.............
Awesome.....that was my second favorite image. Great to see it on HEF!!!!
Stephen Great looking shot. Glad to see you get recognized in ENR. You have brought us some great pics and video and you deserve the honor of being selected. Best of luck to you in the coming year.
Right on. Good for you Tim
Thanks for the compliments, I really appreciate the note! Looking forward to what 2010 has to offer....