Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Equipment Inspectors

Snatch ยท 2007-11-30 07:17

I am in the process of buying a used loader in Kansas. I need someone to inspect the machine and provide a report on the machine's condition. Can someone give me the details of such company/person that offer these services. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1Lashlander2007-11-30 10:10

    Have you contacted the local dealer? They should be able to have someone check it out. I don't know what the charge would be. It depends on if you want oil samples and such.

  2. #2danielm2007-12-07 12:14

    Perhaps you could search the forum for the specific machine you are looking at buying. Get familiar with it's problem area(s) beforehand. Look for the obvious... leaks, cracks/welded areas, pins and bushings how she starts up cold, runs when warm... Good luck.

  3. #3mack6882007-12-08 08:24

    where at in kansas i am just east of wichita

  4. #4Countryboy2007-12-09 18:36

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums mack688! :drinkup