We are looking for a software package for heavy equipment shop. Mainly to track hours for service, and leave a paperless trail of major expenses. It doesn't have to have all the bells and whistles, just work well, and be relatively inexpensive. Any Ideas?
I see no one has given you any answers and I sure don't know any either. You might check with some equipment dealers around you. Years ago Cat used to put out some maintenance tracking books that were really nothing more than a spread sheet. I used those pretty successfully for a few years. After that I built my own spread sheets. I've toyed with building a data base system for it but haven't had the time of inclination to get it done. Good Luck!
Hey check this out. http://www.truckfleet.com/
JJ Keller has some software that will work for you and last I knew, it wasn't real expensive. Go to their website and you can take a look at it.