I'm looking for equipment moving companies in the Pittsburgh area. The biggest piece I need moved is a D8. Anyone know of any? Thanks
Question on a question What area of Pittsburgh are you or your projects located in? If you give me more details, I'm sure that I can find someone relatively local for you. If you have smaller stuff (legal width and under 40k#, I may be able to help personally. Don
We are in Butler, Beaver and Alleghany counties. Most of our moves are going to be over weight and over sized.
the company i work for is equiped to move big stuff but they usually limit to their own RT cranes... we are about 20 miles north of butler... i will ask the boss tomorrow and maybe he will have some contacts the would help you out
We found a local company, hopefully they work out. Where are you located? We're currently out of slippery rock.
i work for ITC Crane out of harrisville.... our shop is between harrisville and barkeyville on rt 8..... have you talked to thomas const. about movin machines for you? what is your company called
Lawson INC moves equipment in that area. Also All crane and riggers crane rentals. If you haven't found someone let me know I have a few other sources.