Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

IUOE Local 324 Question

Boss ยท 2011-12-10 21:37

We are looking at doing a job in Michigan(3-5 year) and will need to hire from there local instead of Bringing guys from our local, was just wondering what the scale was for a front end loader(7.5 cu. yard) Any input would be great

Replies2
  1. #1Turbo218352011-12-11 08:53

    That will depend on what region of the state that you will be working in. Detroit will be higher than grand rapids or the UP. It will also depend on what scale you are working under. Is this a building trades, pipe, road, or demolition job? I know when I was working demolition, the loader paid me $1-2 an hour less than an excavator did. Drop me a pm, I would like to talk to you about the job.

  2. #2Boss2011-12-12 18:03

    PM sent turbo. Anyone else out there have any input left three messages with BA's at 324 today no Response though.