Hey NE Pa boys. Im trying to find a place with a mini excavator. The place we usually got a pc 35 from closed down shop. I search on the net but i can find anything close. Im in 18240 area, about 15 minutes south of hazelton. If anyone has any place id appreicate any help. Thanks rob.
hi there you could call One call rentals. call this morning ill bet they could have you one onsite by lunchtime 1-800-599-rent
Highway Equipment and Supply Co in Drums Pa. Local Bobcat dealer about 10 mins North of Hazleton on Rt 309. 570-788-1127 Mon-Fri 7a-5p. Pretty sure we had 4 or 5 rental mini ex's on the lot yesterday.
Also have a fleet of Volvo's to if your looking for something larger.
Yeah, Highway would be the best bet for you. They rent Bobcat mini's. Hey res12cue, where are you from ?? I grew up in Hobbie, but now live in Dallas.
Thanks for the places, but we found one out in orwigsburg that one of our other local excavators rents from. We got an IHI nx25. Its not a bad machine either, 6200lbs. Were diging out mud in front of beach fronts in our lake developement, the lake is droped 12 ft. All the exposed mude has a 3-4 inch frost crust and the ihi stays on top and were bringing the mud into reach of our big machine. So far is working perfect, other than the greenies cry about us.
I live in Tomhicken. I work at Highway as a Mechanic...mostly Bobcat...and only 3 days a week now, a few of us got cut back.
Sounds like a cool little job... got any photos, what development?
Were in Lake Hauto, its on the west end of Nesquehoning off of route 54. Unfortunately i dont have a digital camera because it would get lost or broken in a week. I go threw cell phones like rubber gloves in a hospital.
We do a lot of business with Highway Equipment. Good people.
Highway Equipment is good where I work we do a lot of renting for small equipment from Hertz Equipment rental out of Allentown. I work at the power plant in Berwick Hertz gives a good service fast rentals and fast repairs.
Then you know my best friend, Adam Bogert. I am also friends with Justin Bloss and I also know Mark Ceasar. Joe Yuniga is our salesman and he just quoted a price on a NPK GH-10. We rent quite a few Volvo 160's with hammers on them from Highway. BTW, do you know a Richard Angelo ?? He has a whole bunch of property on Tomhicken Rd to develop. We sold him a Cat 35 ton artic and he had us look at his property to do the site work, but I haven't heard anything from him.
We got the contract to do the demolition on 2 houses that PPL bought. They are the 2 right on RT. 11 where the 500 line crosses the road. Also, my friend had a topsoil pit that bordered the plant until PPL bought him out. Do you know Kris Lear ?? I graduated high school with him and he works at the plant. I just saw him the other day. BTW.......where do you live ??