Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

EQUIPMENT SEAT COVERS www.equipmentseatcovers.com

ESC ยท 2013-02-20 18:40

EQUIPMENT SEAT COVERS Durable, Water Resistant, Universal, Heavy Duty www.equipmentseatcovers.com Fits most Backhoes, Excavators, Dozers, Skidsteers, Forklifts, Tractors, Trucks and many More ! Installs in Minutes ! Saves Time ! Saves Money ! Don't Replace it ! Cover It ! Protect your Seats ! www.equipmentseatcovers.com

Replies19
  1. #1willie592013-02-20 19:25

    Welcome to the Heavy Equipment Forums ESC. If you would please take the time, scroll through the Forum rules and familiarize yourself with the site rules. One specifically about advertising - HeavyEquipmentForums From the RULES Page Your first post is your "freebie". If you are interested in becoming a sponsor and help support the HEF community, please contact the site founder Steve Frazier. Thank you for you cooperation.

  2. #2Dickjr.2013-02-20 23:44

    I'm all about new products but this leaves a little to be liked.

  3. #3Multiracer2013-02-21 06:59

    Wow, Some of the pictured seats on your web site look better in the "before" picture ! Is this product a "snuggy" for seats ?

  4. #4ESC2013-02-21 13:39

    The Seat covers are very Durable, Water Resistant and Heavy Duty ! A great way to protect and keep your seats in good condition and also an inexpensive and fast way to make your old torn seat much better ! I am updating the pics on the website . Equipment owners and Equipment dealers from all over the U.S. have been very pleased with these seat covers .

  5. #5chroniekon2013-02-21 15:20

    http://www.staples.com/Fashion-Colored-Duct-Tape/cat_CL167765

  6. #6Shenandoah2013-02-21 19:49

    Boy, you gotta be careful who you hire these days to spam your business for you. I'll bet someone thinks this is a good way to get massive sales for minimum wage...

  7. #706Pete2013-02-21 21:05

    John Deere jumped on this to as one of the builders I work for has one of these trash bag covers with a Deere logo on his 990. About all it is good for is keeping the seat dry as I take it off whenever I use the tractor because you slide allaround on the cover.

  8. #8JGS Parts2013-02-22 06:44

    where are they made? they honestly look terrible sorry for saying so and they are not that cheap either.

  9. #9ESC2013-02-22 12:44

    The seat covers are made in U.S.A., and the pictures on the website are being updated, they have tighteners to form for a nice tight fit, they are made of a heavy duty water resistant fabric, very durable and long lasting, a great way to protect your seats or cover a worn out seat for a lot less cost of a seat replacement, they would fit great on your forklifts .

  10. #10chroniekon2013-02-22 13:13

    I'm curious ESC, is this something you use on your own machines?

  11. #11ESC2013-02-22 13:22

    Yes, I use these covers, they work very well. In this economy it is a great way to protect your equipment investment and save some $$$ at the same time .

  12. #12JGS Parts2013-02-23 01:09

    wel it worried me that you are having an issue identifying my machines are not forklifts they are wheel loaders.

  13. #13Darksidelogger2013-02-23 10:51

    I could by a case of green or orange waterproof ones at my building supply or grocery store by the look of those.

  14. #14Hoecat2013-02-28 14:18

    I recently purchased a seat cover from your Equipment Seat Covers website for one of my backhoe's and I must say AAAA+++++!!!!!!, it fit very good and looks great on the machine. I considered replacing the seat as it was cracked and would soak like a sponge. The seat cover saved me hundreds of dollars and labor and down time of my machine, I am purchasing three more for my other machines . Great product !!! Highly recomended !!!!

  15. #15Colorado Digger2013-02-28 14:34

    To be honest I looked at your website and can't believe you would have something negative to say about this fella's seatcover's. All this coming from a chinese made wheeloader compared to an american seatcover? I could say that your wheel loader's look terribly cheap as well and probabaly are cheap. Give it a break. regards, Cd

  16. #16JGS Parts2013-02-28 14:40

    Something smells off with this post. first post is this??

  17. #17JGS Parts2013-02-28 17:21

    Mate my meaning is right i am in manufacturing and not just in china we also have a joint in Australia and what i am getting at is i hate it just because its for earth moving gear the price is put up 500% honestly for what these things are they should be no more then 15-20 dollars each. now i was not trying to have a go at him but i will now though with the attempt at spamming on here opening the other account just to say the things where great?? . and just so you know i have had a lot worse said to me on here about my set up and gear so why should it be because he is in america cant say what we think but if the guy is over seas especially in china give him hell then??? I am sorry Cd honestly if someone has a go at me about my machines or says they look cheap then i want to know what they think so we can look at working on this issue not just sweeping it under the rug. anyways thats just my 2 cents

  18. #18Shenandoah2013-02-28 17:41

    This entire thread serves no purpose other than to showcase the generousity of the administrators to even leave the dang thing up. First you have the OP who not only created this thread but also spammed other posts with the same sales messege. Then we get a 'first time poster' who comes to this thread and gushes with praises over the product being promoted. In every other forum I visit these types of threads are nuked from the get-go as they serve no 'sales' purpose except to get "backlink juice" from the search engines (That's SEO talk for the uninitiated). Here things seem to way more lenient. The addition of the 'confirmation of product greatness' really sends this thread down the toilet. Now we have members bickering at each other. The only thing this thread lacks is an STD. JMHO

  19. #19digger242j2013-02-28 20:08

    I can't offer any proof that the new member who's so enamored of ESC's seat covers is a sockpuppet, but you're all free to trust your instincts. We are wonderful, aren't we? :angel That having been said, I think we've reached the point where any further discussion here is contrary to the good of the forum, which is kinda our "Prime Directive" (to borrow a term from Star Trek.)