Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Error 350-3 Lift Linkage Position Sensor Voltage Above Normal

jeffreyfb ยท 2025-09-14 11:08

Error message came on while I was operating an Eterra side boom cutter. The Cat shut down the Eterra operations, but continued to function. No problems with the cat on restart but the error code persists, the Eterra will not function. I disconnected the Eterra and restarted the machine but the message persisted.

Replies5
  1. #1Nige2025-09-14 11:59

    To confirm the correct troubleshooting procedure please post a machine Serial Number. Also I'm not sure that Diagnostic Code would affect the operation of an attachment but I may be wrong.

  2. #2jeffreyfb2025-09-14 14:39

    Serial number is B6202826

  3. #3jeffreyfb2025-09-14 14:41

    As soon as the code came up, the cat immediately shut the implement down. While I can run the cat, even with the error code, the attachment will not operate.

  4. #4jeffreyfb2025-09-14 14:46

    Serial number is B6202826

  5. #5Nige2025-09-14 15:00

    Here is the troubleshooting procedure.