Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Error Code E:021

Jeff Eady · 2022-12-30 18:52

Hello, I have a 2020 SVL 95-2s that will start but will not move. It’s throwing an error code E:021. The only information that I can find states that the sensors 5v power supply is short circuited. Checked fuses and none are blown. Anyone every seen this before? Any help will be appreciated.

Replies3
  1. #1Arny L2022-12-30 20:27

    Do loader hydraulics work. You can check your seat, door. and lap bar interlock switches. Anyone of those failing can cause loss of hydraulics.

  2. #2Jeff Eady2022-12-31 09:26

    Yes, the bucket will move up and down. Just won’t move. Not sure if there is a fuse or something that I am missing.

  3. #3Arny L2022-12-31 14:37

    A 5v reference voltage is what the computer is looking at to monitor a sensor or switch. If you had a problem with any of (switches,sensors) that I mentioned in my other post, or any wiring is bad, going to those sensors, that would trigger your code. If you had a scan tool you could probably see those sensors live. But you probably dont. So your only option is to take to dealer, or look around were those sensors are located, for physical damage or mis-alignment. Im no expert on your machine but from your description this is were I would start.