Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Estate sale SCORE!

DIYDAVE ยท 2018-06-02 19:27

My favorite penetrating oil, Kroil, gotta whole gallon(or at least 7 pts!). Found it at an estate sale. Don't normally go fer the estate sales, too many ugly people, fer me, at mosta them. Anybody wanna guess what I paid fer it?

Replies10
  1. #1redneckracin2018-06-02 20:12

    I was sorta expecting an old muscle car but to each his own! I was once given a bowling ball from the remnants of an estate sale. Boy was it fun getting up to about 35 and dropping it out the window of the car.....I live out in the sticks in case anyone didn't figure out why that was not endangering anyone but us in the car.

  2. #2Junkyard2018-06-02 22:03

    Estate sale..... .25 maybe. Or did they pay you to dispose of it! Haha

  3. #3Ronsii2018-06-03 00:19

    Five bucks or less wish I could get deals like that...

  4. #4thepumpguysc2018-06-03 04:25

    don't they "normally" start out at $1.00?? I'm gonna say A BUCK..

  5. #5DIYDAVE2018-06-03 06:48

    We have a winner! I asked the boy acting as cashier, NOT the old man who priced the stuff...

  6. #6thepumpguysc2018-06-03 11:24

    KOOL.. I'll keep an eye on the mail, for my free can..

  7. #7Junkyard2018-06-03 15:31

    I swear I read in the initial post the first three to respond got a can..... When did you edit that out

  8. #8kshansen2018-06-03 15:49

    Yea but the can is going to be empty!

  9. #9Junkyard2018-06-03 15:54

    Sounds about right for a feller north of the Mason Dixon line and east of the MS river haha!!

  10. #10DIYDAVE2018-06-03 20:20

    Stopped by the same sale, today, its been rainin, I picked up $13 more stuff... in it was 2 1/2 cans of aerokroil, fer free. Same hog of a woman who was #1 in line yesterday, was there first, today, too. I got some more neat stuff, you just can't find anywhere, today...