Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

euro spec deere 60C/690D

hiluxman ยท 2012-07-14 21:31

Did Deere ever sell excavators in europ ive seen a pic on a french equipment forum of a euro spec 690D It had the boom with the six holes in them to shorten it it was called a 597Lc dose any one have info on this machine

Replies3
  1. #1EarthmoverEd2012-09-01 20:43

    I never seen photos of Deere excavators in Europe, but I don' think they ever shipped them there knowin' Hitachi is the same machine and that's what they have there. In America, we have both.

  2. #2hiluxman2012-09-02 23:21

    they where on a french equipment forum

  3. #3coalrulz2012-09-03 15:39

    The 690's were american built by deere. The 490, 790, 890, and 990 were Hitachi's with Deere engines. If it is a 690 it is a Deere machine. When Deere quit building the 690's they picked up Hitachi's 200 class excavators. Whether it is an "A", "B", "C", "D" or "E" series 690 as far as I know it was built by Deere in Davenport Iowa.