Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

ever seen one of these

tripletree ยท 2009-06-25 15:38

I just figured out how to upload pictures, so I thought I would post a couple of a machine we have. It is called hank the company I work for built it before I came to work here. So what does it do, you stradle a pipe ditch and feed it cement, water and sand. the result is clsm slurry. It has a screen deck and cement hopper on board and a truck drives along side with hoses attached with water and cement. the hank mixes it all up and out the end comes the slurry. I have never seen it run but when we get started back filling I will post some pictures of it in action.

Replies1
  1. #1bill onthehill2009-06-25 16:58

    That is definitely a new one to me. I have seen georgia buggies with an extension chute used to pour slurry around pipes but never saw anything like that.