Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Can anybody ID these panels?

bluebob ยท 2009-06-30 20:24

Here is a tough one for me, hopefully not for others. I have these x 3 panels and I am having the hardest time trying to figure out what machine they are for. Each is approx. the size of a compact car door, hard plastic mold. What I am able to get from the sticker on the backside: T209331 "RH Side Panel" No. 992433 Other panel: No. 996922 Other panel: No. 996412 Anybody recognize these and what they are for ? Thanks so much. Bluebob

Replies4
  1. #1george392009-07-01 12:55

    They look like there from a case backhoe

  2. #2dirt digger2009-07-01 13:46

    Case backhoes are orange-ish (Power tan to be exact) and have mesh sides

  3. #3alco2009-07-27 10:29

    I think they are from a Deere G series backhoe. They look just like the side panels on our 410Gs. Brian

  4. #4stock2009-07-27 16:53

    Item 42 I think..... http://jdpc.deere.com/jdpc/servlet/com.deere.u90490.partscatalog.view.servlets.HomePageServlet_Alt