Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Everybody likes photos

pinesd3400 ยท 2009-02-14 12:16

Here is how its done I bought fire truck no miles for Pulling a few stumps out for a local pic #1 son shortened frame I got $500 for scrap for the body, the kid threw away the big bad Lincoln put in 391Ft 5sp clark OD new 30/30 brake cans boy this runs sweet its a 53 F900 with the big front end Pic 2 worked all last year Pic 3 he bought this on ebay for $2000 a 54 F900 PO said Lincoln was rebuilt in 1999, We are gettin thin on 391's which slide right in these trucks with no Mods.

Replies9
  1. #1Eric2009-02-14 12:21

    That's a classy lookin old truck.

  2. #2pinesd34002009-02-14 12:51

    Oh I forgot, on the above photos to add Im really glad i found this site with many from my age Its tuff being in this prison all winter, all i got is a cat & he is bored Im not on wheelchair yet but the answer from all this (fat fender Ford Stuff) goes back to that time when my cousin had a complet set of Them Tonka toys (look like 53 fords). So I guess , this is payback ain't toys the real thing. got more now. I use to or should say use to do aspalt paving. last year just paid the fuel bill.... 2009 Nobodys cares about driveways #1 food#2 heat #3 roof #4pay prop.tax. So many poor guys with dreams and their stuffs for sale. History repetes being a kid in the 50's nobody had what my father bought imagine F800 10yds then was just little cheys &dodge &fords, today they are 1 tons. 1964 T950 15YD 534 2Mi gal. 5x4 King of the highway go on scale Im loaded B71 empty about the same. Old man stressed "you gatta drive a tin can" dont want to bore ya but I ain't got nothin to do,,,,,, comming i found pics of our White WC26 mustangs and a fleet of 1950 F8s bored in dighton sam wish cat could speak

  3. #3qball2009-02-14 13:41

    cool truck. i'd love to put a detroit diesel in on and a pickup bed on her and make some noise. this is a great site to while away the bored hours.

  4. #4pinesd34002009-02-18 15:13

    Hey gball i thought of that but my motors are new, but my freind stuffed a 4-53 DD in his wifes 78 Lincoln aweseme , wicked , smaller than the 460 sounded like a loader, hows that no pics but He was serverce mag. local gmc dealer. can be done with torch.

  5. #5Steve Frazier2009-02-18 17:21

    I'm sorry, but that combination is just wrong.......

  6. #6bill onthehill2009-02-18 18:21

    Your old fords bring back a lot of memories. Steve is just jealous cause your's run better than his. LOL

  7. #7Steve Frazier2009-02-18 18:39

    Oh, I love his trucks!! It's the thought of a 4-53 in a Lincoln......I just have to shake my head on that one, lol!

  8. #8willie592009-02-18 21:35

    Now THAT'S funny! :falldownlaugh

  9. #9Squizzy246B2009-02-19 06:33

    I agree, evrybody knows you should only put a 6V-53 in a Lincoln.