Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Everyday a picnic in the woods!

LogDog ยท 2009-04-30 19:28

here Is a few shots of misc. grader pics. most were taken north of Aberdeen Wa, on private forestland. 140g's also of old standby 12 mod.99 I believe. hope you enjoy Roger.:usa

Replies7
  1. #1Grader4me2009-04-30 20:27

    Welcome to HEF LogDog :drinkup In the last picture it looks like a poor place to pull over for lunch

  2. #2OCR2009-04-30 23:55

    My brother and I used to say that... every time we sat down to eat our lunch, when we were logging our own timber... lol Now we seldom talk at all... Old logger saying I think... Some nice looking trees there too, LogDog... :thumbsup OCR...

  3. #3LogDog2009-05-01 10:58

    yes. I was parked "temporarily" just trying to get the water to run just a little further off the shoulder. thanks guy Roger

  4. #4Grader4me2009-05-01 19:32

    :yup been there and done that...:cool2

  5. #5Frenchy2009-05-12 18:41

    LOL!!! Frenchy:canada

  6. #6Wolf2009-05-12 18:48

    looks like some pretty nice country and big trees.

  7. #7bear2009-05-15 14:24

    i figured you saw a treehugger and wanted yer 50 points for a direct hit... :tong