I have the infamous half a tank issue with my 120. I went and cleaned the top banjo bolt filter and then replace the fuel filter. Still a no start after priming the pump. Well in my infinite wisdom, instead of fueling up the machine, I thought I’d crack an injector, well it cracked, the bolt off. So half my banjo bolt is still stuck in the injector. I ordered a new injector, didn’t come with a bolt, so had to order the banjo bolt. Now, I have to take the other 3 nuts out of the injectors to get the top hard line out is the way to slip the new injector in. My question, is it just that I should have doused the bolt with penetrating oil, or is there some sort of step I’m missing to get the other 3 bolts out? I really don’t want to buy 3 more injectors and bolts. Thanks for any input. And yes I’m aware most times you would replace all the injectors at once, but with this old of a machine as a little use it gets with me doing my own property, I’m ok with trying the one injector.
Well answered my own question. I let them soak with trifow, then taped them and the broke free no issues. I must have had a warmer motor than I thought when I broke the first bolt. In fact the broken bolt spun out, so lucked out and will not need to replace the injector. I’ll redo the fuel separator and new feed hose
Fwiw.. that’s not where u bleed an injector.. that line is just a return line not the feed line.. The feed line is coming into the side(front)..
Thanks! I appreciate your info. To be honest just wasn’t using my head that day. The stress of trying to get stuff done and the machine not running was just a bit frustrating.